Call for 1st time undergraduate HELB loan application
We would like to notify you that all Mount Kenya University students do qualify to receive financial help from the Higher Education Loans Board, however all the due processes and procedures must be followed as stipulated by HELB.
Please apply for your first time loan before the closing date for the loan application is September 30th, 2016
How to Apply:
- Visit www.helb.co.ke to register.
- Ensure to read and duly complete the HELB Financial Literacy literature
- Log in, select and fill in the 2016-2017 First Time undergraduate Loan Application Form [LAF] from the HELB website
- Print two copies of the duly filled Loan Application Form.
- Have the form appropriately filled, signed and stamped by the relevant authorities and guarantors.
- Sign the form and attach all the necessary documents as indicated in the checklist appearing on the last page of the Loan Application Form.
- Present one copy of the duly completed Loan Application Form and all the attached supporting documents at any of the following: Select Huduma Centres: Nairobi, Kakamega,Eldoret, Nakuru, Mombasa, Kisumu, Nyeri, Embu ,Machako, Kisii, Bungoma, Turkana, Meru, Kitui, Kericho, Nandi [Kapsabet], Thika, Garissa and Kitale for free and secure delivery to HELB Head Offi ce. OR HELB Student Centre on Mezzanine One [M1], Anniversary Towers, University Way, Nairobi OR One of the listed banks listed on the HELB website that you have opened an account with for free and secure delivery to HELB Head Office.
- Retain one copy of the duly filled LAF [Mandatory]. Please ensure that you read, understand and follow the instructions provided at the beginning of the online loan application process.
The closing date for the loan application is September 30th, 2016.
Note: The HELB Loan Application process is free. Do not pay anyone to process your HELB Loan
Notice available at:www.helb.co.ke