Students online registration procedure
Following your successful application to join Mount Kenya University, you are requested to use the procedure outlined below to register.
- Have your letter of offer ready. Kindly print it from your email address If you never received it from the University admissions office.
- Pay fees to Mount Kenya University using M-Pesa or bank accounts listed on your letter of offer.
For M-Pesa payments follow the following Steps:
- Pay via Paybill number: 270988, Account number is your KCSE index number as it appears on your admission letter.
- Once you receive the M-Pesa payment confirmation message, click on the following link to validate your payment: https://ibank.gtbank.co.ke/newapps/gtcollectportal/index.aspx
- Select payment type (School fees)
- Select a product (Mount Kenya University)
- Fill in your details as follows:
- Category (Current student)
- Student application reference number as indicated on your letter of offer
- Click validate (Please note; your Student name will appear).
- Click “Next” at the bottom right corner to lead you to the next page.
- Confirm payment by:
- Key in the MPESA Reference No.
- Click “validate” (Please note, the details for ‘amount paid’ and ‘paid by’ will appear after validation)
- Key in your current mobile number and email address on the last two boxes respectively.
- Click on the “Submit” button on the right bottom. This will end the process of validation of your fees payment.
` Please note:
- You will receive a message with your admission number within 24hours through the mobile number provided in step 7 above
- A receipt for payment will be sent in the email address you provided in step 7 above
C. For payments made through the banks, kindly scan and email the bank deposit slip to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Remember to quote the Application Reference Number on your letter of offer while making payments in the bank).
You will receive an admission number within 24 hours through a text message. (e.g. BBM/2020/0000) after our finance office has validated your bank payment.
For any inquiries, please call: 0709153000 or email: email@example.com