- Tuesday, 21 November 2017 Kick start your career with us today
- Monday, 20 November 2017 MKU and Partners for Care anti-jigger campaign in Kilifi County
- Thursday, 16 November 2017 Vacant position
- Thursday, 16 November 2017 Administration of Special/Supplementary examinations
- Monday, 13 November 2017 Call for innovative & creative activities for professional student associations
- Tuesday, 07 November 2017 Reviewed dates for D.I.B.L December 2017
- Friday, 03 November 2017 13th Graduation Ceremony Announcement - 15th December 2017
- Friday, 03 November 2017 January 2018 intake
- Thursday, 02 November 2017 Courses available to government sponsored students (KUCCPS)
Job vacancies at Equip Africa College
Equip Africa College of Medical and Health Sciences is an accredited TVET institution offering courses in the field of Health and Applied Sciences. All our programs are accredited and are delivered by high caliber faculty with a combination of years of teaching and industry experience. Students learn in an ultra-modern facility within a conducive learning environment. The college is located in Kitale, Trans -Nzoia County.
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in achieving results and in the improvement of standards of teaching & learning in an academic institution.
Graduate teaching staff with over 3 years teaching experience in either Nursing, Clinical Medicine & Surgery, Medical Laboratory Technology, Nutrition & Dietetics, Environmental Health Sciences and Health Records.
If you meet the set requirements, Email your Application Letter and Resume to the email address below to reach the Director not later than 5:00 p.m on Monday 6th November, 2017.
The Executive Director,