- Monday, 19 February 2018 MoU between MKU Kigali and RwandaAir
- Friday, 16 February 2018 MKU engineering alumnus among 10 winners in global innovation contest
- Friday, 16 February 2018 MKU Foundation’s Equip Africa College a game changer
- Friday, 16 February 2018 School of Education in elaborate growth plans
- Friday, 16 February 2018 MKU researchers working to help bring down malaria
- Thursday, 15 February 2018 Govt. report shows MKU law students excel in Bar exams
- Tuesday, 13 February 2018 Talks on for tripartite collaboration with NTU and Makerere University
- Tuesday, 13 February 2018 MKU is fine-tuning and enriching the DIBL module
- Tuesday, 13 February 2018 University established provident fund for all staff
Job vacancies at Equip Africa College
Equip Africa College of Medical and Health Sciences is an accredited TVET institution offering courses in the field of Health and Applied Sciences. All our programs are accredited and are delivered by high caliber faculty with a combination of years of teaching and industry experience. Students learn in an ultra-modern facility within a conducive learning environment. The college is located in Kitale, Trans -Nzoia County.
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in achieving results and in the improvement of standards of teaching & learning in an academic institution.
Graduate teaching staff with over 3 years teaching experience in either Nursing, Clinical Medicine & Surgery, Medical Laboratory Technology, Nutrition & Dietetics, Environmental Health Sciences and Health Records.
If you meet the set requirements, Email your Application Letter and Resume to the email address below to reach the Director not later than 5:00 p.m on Monday 6th November, 2017.
The Executive Director,