Job vacancies at Equip Africa College
Equip Africa College of Medical and Health Sciences is an accredited TVET institution offering courses in the field of Health and Applied Sciences. All our programs are accredited and are delivered by high caliber faculty with a combination of years of teaching and industry experience. Students learn in an ultra-modern facility within a conducive learning environment. The college is located in Kitale, Trans -Nzoia County.
Equip Africa College aspires to train competent healthcare professionals who will deliver quality and compassionate healthcare services that meet diverse healthcare needs of the society.
We are looking for a passionate and qualified individuals to fill the positions below:
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in achieving results and in the improvement of standards of teaching & learning in an academic institution.
- At least three(3) years experience as a College Principal or minimum 5 years experience in service as a Head of Department in a Higher Education Institution or Deputy Principal of a College or University.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration/Education Administration/ any Medical or Health Sciences related qualification from a recognized university.
- Additional experience as a senior lecturer or dean of school shall be an added advantage.
- Proven leadership qualities with strong team work and excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrable capacity in strategic thinking and excellent administrative and managerial skills.
- Completed a Leadership/Management course lasting more than 3 months.
- High degree of integrity and accountability.
- Proper understanding of financial management, good public relations and resource mobilization skills.
- Develop high motivation and aspirations for all students to attain excellence.
- Foster and maintain a clear vision for the future of the college that reflects its educational mission and where practicable to widen the opportunities for such experience in the community.
- Work effectively with partners, the community, and other educational institutions with the aim of meeting the healthcare needs of the community at large.
- To ensure that the college complies with its statutory and regulatory responsibilities including: Health, Safety and Environmental, Safeguarding, Equality and Diversity and Sustainability obligations.
- Motivate, satisfy and inspire staff of the college at all levels to perform at their highest levels and to provide an environment in which they will thrive.
- Ensure that the College meets the provisions of its Strategic Plan.
Graduate teaching staff with over 3 years teaching experience in either Nursing, Clinical Medicine & Surgery, Medical Laboratory Technology, Nutrition & Dietetics, Environmental Health Sciences and Health Records.
Applicants must be accredited and hold valid practicing license.
If you meet the set requirements, Email your Application Letter and Resume to the email address below to reach the Director not later than 5:00 p.m on Monday 6th November, 2017.
The Executive Director,
Equip Africa College of Medical and Health Sciences
P.O Box 1869 - 30200
Equip Africa College of Medical and Health Sciences is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.