- Friday, 20 January 2017 Invitation for a free Career day to be held in all campuses
- Monday, 16 January 2017 How varsity is nurturing law student into art giant
- Monday, 16 January 2017 The story behind new graduate’s passionate note to Prof. Gicharu
- Saturday, 14 January 2017 Council chair vows: We won’t let down our guard on quality
- Thursday, 12 January 2017 Notice to all Students
- Thursday, 12 January 2017 Education system should be designed in way that nurtures and builds dreams
- Thursday, 12 January 2017 Let’s tighten grip on partnerships; they are handy, Chancellor asserts
- Wednesday, 11 January 2017 Meet the Don steering School of Business and Economics to greater heights
- Wednesday, 11 January 2017 For these students, studying at MKU has a special meaning
Invitation for a free Career day to be held in all campuses
Mount Kenya University is one of the leading universities in Kenya. The University has grown in size and stature to become a fully-fledged university in 2011 when it was awarded a charter by the Commission for University Education (formerly CHE) in Kenya. It is also a member of Inter- University Council for East Africa (IUCEA) and Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) and ISO 9001:2008 Certified.
Guided by the University Quality policy to support Community Service the University will have a free career day in all the campuses on 24th January 2017 starting at 9:00 AM. We cordially invite the current form fours, form four leavers, youths, parents and the general public for career advice to widen your career opportunities, scope and to explore the wide – range of academic and professional courses which are offered through various flexible modes of study.