Transfer and join Mount Kenya University as a KUCCPS student today
Could you have been recently placed to a university but you wish to transfer and join Mount Kenya University to pursue your preferred programme as you unlock infinite career possibilities? Here is your chance.
For the 2020/2021 Placement Cycle, the KUCCPS will conduct the Inter-Institutional Transfer process /online for students who may wish to change their programmes and institutions due to COVID 19 pandemic.
The following are the laid down procedures and timelines for Inter-Institution transfer (IIT) process.
Steps to Follow:
- Log in to your KUCCPs portal ( students.kuccps.net )
- Initiate transfer and follow the detailed guideline on IIT application system.
- Submits to Mount Kenya University
- Mount Kenya University will endorse the transfer applications through portal and submit.
- Your application will then be sent to the releasing institution (where you have received placement) for clearance (applicant) through portal.
- The endorsed application is received by the CEO, KUCCPS for approval where a transfer letter will be generated and accessed by the applicant and the two institutions involved.
- Download the approved transfer letter and presents the same to the receiving institution for admission and joining instructions.
Mount Kenya University Students at the study villa
If you wish to check which programmes and their respective cut off points are sponsored by the government at Mount Kenya University, Click here >> https://students.kuccps.net/institutions/1279/
The online application system for Inter-Institutions transfers (IIT) will be on for a period of two (2) months for IIT application and processing from June15, 2020 to August 15, 2020
You can also join Mount Kenya University as a self-sponsored student.
For more information and clarification please call 0709153000.