Notice to Undergraduate Students on Online Registration of May/August Examination
As earlier communicated, the May/August online examinations for undergraduate students will commence on the 5th of October
, 2020. The timetable is available on the http://assessment.mku.ac.ke/portal. In preparation for the examinations, students are required to register and book an examination session online.
1) Login on the student portal https://studentportal.mku.ac.ke
2) Click course registration
3) Select examination registration
4) Select Academic Year .i.e. 2019/2020 and Semester May/August
5) Choose the date and session to sit the examination from the list and save
On the day of the examination, a link to join Microsoft Teams will be posted on the assessment portal.
NB: Only those students who will have booked the session will be allowed to sit the examination.
or call 0709-153000.
Dr. Ronald G. Maathai
Registrar, Academic Administration