Notice to Postgraduate Students on May/August Examinations
As earlier communicated, the May/August online examinations for postgraduate students will commence on the 14th of September, 2020. The timetable is available on the http://assessment.mku.ac.ke/portal. In preparation for the examinations, students are required to register and book an examination session online.
1) Login on the student portal https://studentportal.mku.ac.ke
2) Click course registration
3) Select examination registration
4) Select Academic Year .i.e. 2019/2020 and Semester
5) Choose the date and session to sit the examination from the list and save
On the day of the examination, a link to join Microsoft Teams will be posted on the assessment portal.
To ensure that all students are conversant with Microsoft Teams, the university has organized training, to be offered on Friday the 11th of September, 2020 and Saturday the 12th of September, 2020 at 10.00 am.
You are required to participate in the training.
NB: Only those students who will have booked the session will be allowed to sit the examination.
or call 0709-153000.
Dr. Ronald G. Maathai
Registrar, Academic Administration