ADM006 Director, Information Communication Technology
The Director, ICT shall report to the Deputy Vice Chancellor, Administration, Planning and Institutional Advancement and will be responsible and accountable for the day to day functional delivery of ICT services and programs to the University that reflects contemporary best practice and achieves optimal outcomes for the University's strategic operational and business requirement.
Principal Responsibilities are:
- Leading the delivery of high quality ICT services across the University to provide optimal levels of support for the University's key operational requirements.
- Identifying and defining specific ICT business requirements in collaboration with directors, managers, clients across the University and third party stakeholders to develop tailored ICT solutions.
- Implementing new systems, technologies and services to deliver innovative and flexible ICT solutions that achieve business requirements.
- Developing, implementing, reviewing, evaluating and reporting on the University's ICT strategic, business and operating plans and associated projects, ensuring alignment with the strategic directions of the University.
- Analyzing and reviewing ICT service delivery to identify opportunities to improve and enhance the services for the University Key challenges.
- Managing client expectations and delivering outcomes to agreed targets and timeframes.
- Identifying and addressing complex ICT service delivery issues and providing alternate solutions based on well considered and balanced assessment of the facts and consequences.
- Assessing and responding to the impact of changes in the operating environment ensuring a high level of integration with the university's strategic direction.
- Masters degree in an IT field.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar capacity.
- Have the relevant ICT Technical knowledge