ADM002 Principal Corporate Services
The Principal, Corporate Services shall report to the Vice Chancellor and will be responsible and accountable for the Corporate Communications, Ethics & Value Compliance, the Marketing and Branding and the Quality Assurance & Linkages Directorates.
Principal Responsibilities are:
- Leading with the formulation of corporate policies including crisis communication policy and associated processes of the quality assurance, Marketing and communications departments.
- Developing and implementing the corporate services strategies and plans under the direction of the Vice Chancellor.
- Undertaking benchmarking surveys to ensure that the University is maintain a competitive edge in its industry
- Developing and managing the various departmental budgets.
- Working with senior management to determine the appropriate organizational culture that ensures that the University maintains a strong positive reputation among its stakeholders
- Developing performance measures for the Quality, Communications and Marketing Directorates that support the University's strategic direction
- Have a master's degree in Communication, Public Relations and/or Marketing
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major institution or division of a large corporation.
- Significant knowledge and working experience in Communication.
- Significant knowledge and experience in public relations, report writing and brand management
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
- Be a member of a professional, Communication, or Marketing and PR body.
- Ability to think strategically and translate into realistic action plans.
- Effective implementation of research projects.