June 2017 career opportunities
SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
- Department of Educational Psychology and Technology (EPT)
- Department of Education Management and Curriculum Studies (EMCS)
- Department of Special Needs Education (SNE)
- Department of Early Childhood Studies (ECS)
Each application to be accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, Copy of National Identity Card or passport, Testimonials and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be addressed to;
The Human Resource Director,
Mount Kenya University,
Main Campus, General Kago Road,
P.O. Box 342-01000.
- Applications shall be clearly marked for the position applied for.
- Applications must be submitted on or before 30th June, 2017.
- Terms of service are provided for as per Mount Kenya University scheme of service.
- Mount Kenya University is an equal opportunity employer.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.