Distance Learning Course Assessment Calendar
All distance learning lecturers and students are hereby notified of the below timelines and expectations:
- CAT 1 (Diploma and Certificate) online uploading was on 13th October,2019
- CAT II (Diploma and Certificate) to be uploaded in the VLMS by 27th October, 2019.
- CAT I & II GRADING and PULLING (Diploma and Certificate) in the VLMS: deadline 15th November, 2019
- CAT I & II GRADING and PULLING (DIBel) in the VLMS: deadline 20th November, 2019
- CAT I & II GRADING and PULLING (Degree) in the VLMS: deadline 30th November, 2019
- Confirmation of EXAMINATION CENTRES: before 27th October, 2019.
- DIPLOMA Examinations: from 18th November to 29th November, 2019.
- DIBeL Examinations: from 2nd to 5th December, 2019.
- DEGREE Examinations: from 9th to 22nd December, 2019.
Kindly note that generation of exam card by students is linked to coursework marks in the M.I.S
- Acceptance Forms to be submitted to the ODEL office on or before 18th October, 2019
- All submitted CATs should be marked and marks transferred to the MIS
- All Lecturers are expected to interact online using SAKAI tools twice a week. This will be monitored and the report will be forwarded to finance for payments for online teaching.
Dr. Ronald Maathai
Registrar, Academic Administration