May 1, 2021
May 31, 2021
AddressAll MKU Campuses and Centres View map
Mount Kenya University (MKU) is a chartered and ISO 9001:2015 certified University committed to a broad-based, holistic and inclusive system of education. The University admits both Government- sponsored and self-sponsored students. It has a dynamic, comprehensive and high quality academic and vocational training system.
Applications are invited from qualified applicants to enroll in the following Doctorate, Masters, bachelor’s degree, diploma and certificate programmes offered in flexible modes of study; Regular( full-time), part-time (evening and weekend)and Open, Distance and electronic learning (ODeL).
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- Ph.D Programme: At least a Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Master’s degree Programme: At least a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of second class Honors – Upper Division from a recognized University or equivalent recognized by Mount Kenya University Senate or a bachelor’s Degree with at least, Second class Honors lower division and a minimum of two years’ work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree Programme: At least a KCSE mean grade C+ (plus) or its equivalent or Diploma in a relevant field.
- Diploma programmes: At least a KCSE Mean Grade of C- (minus) OR equivalent qualification
- Certificate programmes: KCSE D+ (plus) OR equivalent qualification.
Kindly note that different courses require relevant cluster subjects qualification for admission e.g. Diploma and certificate courses in College of Health Sciences, Pure and applied sciences and Law require KCSE C (Plain) and C- respectively.
Apply to the Registrar, Academic Administration enclosing copies of relevant academic / professional certificates. Application fee of Kshs. 1,000 for undergraduate and kshs.2,000 for postgraduate programmes to be deposited at either;
- Equity Bank – 0090292435067,
- Standard Chartered Bank – 0102049817400,
- GT Bank – 2014200002,
- Kenya Commercial Bank – 1121032222,
- Family Bank – 005000019336 ,
- Co-operative Bank – 01129279981300,
- NIC Bank – 21200008796,
- Dollar account (KCB) – 1173740309 (swift No. KCBLKENX)
- Lipa na Mpesa Pay bill No. 270988.
Applications can be done online or application forms can be downloaded from University website www.mku.ac.ke or visit any of our campuses/centres in Thika, Nairobi, Mombasa, Nakuru, Meru, Parklands Law Campus, Eldoret, Kakamega, Kisumu, Kitale, Kericho, Kisii & Malindi.
For more information about the duration and tuition fees for respective academic programmes, kindly visit www.mku.ac.ke and download university prospectus or contact:
Registrar, Academic Administration.
Main Campus, P.O Box 342-01000, Thika
Tel: 0709153000, 067 2820 000 WhatsApp: 0722 999 399
Email: email@example.com, Website: www.mku.ac.ke
#UnlockWithMKUApply Online Here