November 4, 2021 - 12:00 am
November 6, 2021 - 12:00 am
AddressVirtual View map
Mount Kenya University School of Business and Economics in collaboration with The Yunus Centre cordially invites you to join the 10th Social Business Academic Conference (SBAC) that will be held in mixed formats (face to face and virtual) from 4th to 6th November, 2021, followed by a virtual Global Social Business Summit GSBS) from 7th to 9th November, 2021.
The SBAC is a regular annual event that brings together researchers, academia, and students from universities from all over the globe to discuss academic papers, practitioner cases, and concept notes on innovative ideas on any issues related to social business. The focus of this year’s conference include curriculum on social business and research opportunities in the East Africa region.
You are hereby invited for the virtual participation in the conference and Summit. Please click on the link below to register and access the link for the conference and Summit. A programme for the Conference is herewith attached.
To register please click:https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIqc-uurT4vHdP5LtBJd7Kg4qX51JVS3_Ma
Topics to be discussed :
- Introduction to Yunus, Activities and Values, and relation to Africa region
- Innovative ideas (3ZEROs)
- Social Business Research in East and Southern Africa
- Youth Entrepreneurship and Social Business in Africa
- Youth Entrepreneurship and Social Business around the World
- Academic Collaboration for Social Business Research and Training
- Creating SB Leaders: Yunus SB Master’s Program and SB Academic Curriculum
- Social Business Research Journal