- Thursday, 20 April 2017 Varsity’s Faculty member shines in Tanzania
- Thursday, 20 April 2017 How varsities can also help to keep the peace during elections
- Thursday, 20 April 2017 Student who wanted to sell kidney to study medicine
- Tuesday, 18 April 2017 Varsity to represent Private Universities in the Pharmacy & Poisons Board
- Saturday, 08 April 2017 Diploma and certificate programmes - May and September 2017 intakes
- Friday, 07 April 2017 Degree programmes - May and September 2017 intakes
- Friday, 07 April 2017 Kenya National Commission for UNESCO join hands with MKU
- Friday, 07 April 2017 Excellent Career Opportunities (April 2017 Announcement)
- Wednesday, 05 April 2017 MKU students beneficiaries travel to Poland
MKU students beneficiaries travel to Poland
Two MKU students travelled to Poland on 31 March 2017 for a fully-sponsored three-month exchange plan. They will study at Vincent Pol University, which has a memorandum of co-operation with MKU.
MKU Vice Chancellor Prof Stanley Waudo (centre), Deputy Director for Quality Assurance, Linkages and Academic Affairs Mr. Muthoga Njuru (far right), Ag. Dean, School of Hospitality, Travel and Tourism Management (SHTTM) and coordinator of Erasmus+ programme Jane Kanjuru (far left), pose with students and Erasmus+ Programme beneficiaries Grace Maina (Bachelor of Business Management) and Collins Wekesa (Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management).