- Friday, 24 February 2017 At the forefront of drive to train more women scientists
- Wednesday, 22 February 2017 MKU among the most popular universities in Kenya – research
- Wednesday, 22 February 2017 Varsity announcement on Distance Education and Institution-Based
- Tuesday, 21 February 2017 What to consider in changing education system, curriculum
- Wednesday, 15 February 2017 Varsity introduces Diploma in Financial Economics
- Wednesday, 15 February 2017 The Italian International Development Centre’s (IDC) Visit
- Monday, 13 February 2017 Address by Vice-Chancellor on student council inauguration ceremony
- Friday, 10 February 2017 Collection of Certificates / Revocation
Collection of Certificates / Revocation
I) COLLECTION OF CERTIFICATES
2. WITHDRAWAL/ REVOCATION OF CERTIFICATES
Following Mount Kenya university Quality Assurance processes and in accordance with powers of the university as indicated in the Mount Kenya university Charter 2011, Section 6(d) - “Revoking or withdrawing of a certificate, Diploma, Degree or an award already conferred, granted or awarded to a person” the university senate in its various meetings resolved that the following certificates and transcripts to remain revoked and withdrawn with immediate effect:
i) JOSPHAT OBARA NYAKERURI Admission Number MBA/2013/54068- Conferred a Master’s degree in Business Administration (Finance and Accounting option) during the 8th Graduation ceremony held on the 7th of August, 2015.
Reason: Examination-related fraud.
ii) ISAYA IKIAO KOBIA Admission Number BBM/2013/54671 - Conferred a Bachelor of Business Management degree during the 11th graduation ceremony held on the 9th December, 2016.
Reason: Fraudulent admission documents from Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) and Kenya Institute of Management (KIM).
Dr. Bibianne W. Waiganjo-Aidi, Ph.D.