Top MKU graduates to be trained at GT Bank
Top graduates from MKU will up be absorbed and trained at the GT Bank Training School. A recently signed Memorandum of Understanding between the bank and MKU will also see a certain number of students granted internship opportunities yearly.
The MoU will also see the establishment of a Collaborative Framework between the two institutions with regards to Capacity Building in the Banking Services Sector through the Equip Africa Institute’s Executive Education and Training, Research and Consultancy.
The two institutions will also jointly hold public speaking sessions for both staff and students. In particular, the MoU will see:
- Opening of subsidized student accounts for all the MKU students.
- Sharing of industry best practice through regular talks by senior GT Bank Staff to MKU Students and Academia.
- Training of GT Bank staff by Equip Africa Institute, the executive training arm of MKU.
- Loan facilities for MKU staff.
- Establishment of a GT Bank branch at MKU Thika Main Campus.