- Monday, 21 May 2018 MKU, Kiambu County & Caritas Tripartite partnership
- Friday, 18 May 2018 Call to join MKU Graduate Entreprise Academy
- Wednesday, 16 May 2018 Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program Awardee
- Monday, 07 May 2018 Provisional Student Registration
- Friday, 27 April 2018 MKU delegates visits Poland
- Friday, 20 April 2018 Notice to Government Sponsored Students
- Thursday, 19 April 2018 Notice to D.I.B.L students - Registration of units
- Thursday, 12 April 2018 MKU receives donations from seeding labs,USA
- Wednesday, 11 April 2018 MKU receives 2018/2019 Government Sponsored Students
MKU to boost research capacity at Lodwar Campus
Kenya University will boost capacity for research at its Lodwar Campus.
Prof John Nderitu, Deputy Vice Chancellor, Research and Development, says this will help Turkana County harness its potential in food production. The County is largely arid and is prone to intermittent droughts. “The recent discovery of abundant ground water reveals the huge agricultural potential in this County,” says Prof Nderitu, who visited the area last week. “And though the community here consists of mainly nomadic pastoralists, we are seeing a trend whereby they are gradually adopting commercial and subsistence farming.”
Prof Nderitu, who was accompanied by Vice Chair of the University Council Dr Vincent Gaitho, and Director of Publications Dr Ken Ramani held a meeting with the Turkana County Deputy Governor Hon. Peter Lokoel.