- Monday, 20 March 2017 MKU Releases a New Crop of Oracle Database Administrators
- Friday, 17 March 2017 Prof. Simon Gicharu fetes University Research team
- Friday, 17 March 2017 New MKUSA officials now ready for leadership
- Thursday, 16 March 2017 Call for applications to join Digital Varsity & School of Education
- Thursday, 16 March 2017 College of Health Science call for applications
- Thursday, 16 March 2017 Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery intake deferred to September
- Friday, 10 March 2017 French billionaire donates books to MKU
- Thursday, 09 March 2017 MKU Web Presence
- Tuesday, 07 March 2017 MKU and Norwegian collaboration to widen the scope
Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery intake deferred to September
The University Registrar Academic Affairs wishes to notify Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery applicants that their intake has been deferred to September 2017. This move has been made by the University in compliance with the directive from the Clinical Officers Council of Kenya, the regulatory body, that the intake be held in September.
We apologize to all applicants who expected to join the University in the month of May. Your application letters are still valid hence no need of reapplying. Subsequent intakes will also be carried out in the month of September.
This Programme equips students with the knowledge, skills and attitude to harness and implement clinical skills, conduct research and be able to advance academically in order to provide and improve health delivery from the rural health facilities all the way to National and International level.
Learn more about Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery
Click to Apply online
Download Application Form