- Monday, 17 July 2017 Varsity unveils Centre for International & Development Law
- Thursday, 13 July 2017 Bungoma County Neonatal Project
- Thursday, 13 July 2017 Quenching a Parched Child
- Wednesday, 05 July 2017 A peek at 12th graduation Chief guests' profile, Prof. Olive Mugenda
- Wednesday, 05 July 2017 Examination notice to all students
- Monday, 03 July 2017 MKU Students who put me to high school
- Monday, 03 July 2017 CUE approved academic programmes
- Friday, 30 June 2017 Notice to DIBL Students
- Friday, 30 June 2017 MKU/MUBS Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) Program
Examination notice to all students
Administration of Special/Supplementary examinations & Continuous Assessment Test 2 (CAT 2)
Please note that the above-mentioned examinations will be administered from the 10th to the 16th of July, 2017.
The deadline for registration for Special/Supplementary examinations is the 8th of July, 2017.
Kindly ensure fee clearance to be allowed to sit for the examinations
Dr. Ronald G. Maathai
Registrar, Academic Affairs