- Wednesday, 15 February 2017 Varsity introduces Diploma in Financial Economics
- Wednesday, 15 February 2017 The Italian International Development Centre’s (IDC) Visit
- Monday, 13 February 2017 Address by Vice-Chancellor on student council inauguration ceremony
- Friday, 10 February 2017 Collection of Certificates / Revocation
- Wednesday, 01 February 2017 GEA fast gaining a global outlook as foreign delegations seek partnership
- Tuesday, 31 January 2017 Excitation at MKU as its honorary doctor becomes the first African to be
- Monday, 30 January 2017 Why our decision to build a modern engineering school is on point
- Friday, 27 January 2017 MKU Rwanda holds pedagogical skills training workshop
Call for continuing helb loan application
We would like to notify you that all Mount Kenya University students do qualify to receive financial help from the Higher Education Loans Board, however all the due processes and procedures must be followed as stipulated by HELB.
The Higher Education Loans Board wishes to inform students pursuing PhD, Masters and continuing Education (undergraduate) degree programs that applications for loans for the Financial Year 2016/2017 are open for salaried students enrolled in Public and Private Universities in Kenya recognized by the Commission for University Education (CUE).
How to Apply:
Note: The HELB Loan Application process is free. Do not pay anyone to process your HELB Loan.