- Friday, 16 February 2018 MKU engineering alumnus among 10 winners in global innovation contest
- Friday, 16 February 2018 MKU Foundation’s Equip Africa College a game changer
- Friday, 16 February 2018 School of Education in elaborate growth plans
- Friday, 16 February 2018 MKU researchers working to help bring down malaria
- Thursday, 15 February 2018 Govt. report shows MKU law students excel in Bar exams
- Tuesday, 13 February 2018 Talks on for tripartite collaboration with NTU and Makerere University
- Tuesday, 13 February 2018 MKU is fine-tuning and enriching the DIBL module
- Tuesday, 13 February 2018 University established provident fund for all staff
- Tuesday, 13 February 2018 Don receives scholarship to study relationship between science & religion
Call for continuing helb loan application
We would like to notify you that all Mount Kenya University students do qualify to receive financial help from the Higher Education Loans Board, however all the due processes and procedures must be followed as stipulated by HELB.
The Higher Education Loans Board wishes to inform students pursuing PhD, Masters and continuing Education (undergraduate) degree programs that applications for loans for the Financial Year 2016/2017 are open for salaried students enrolled in Public and Private Universities in Kenya recognized by the Commission for University Education (CUE).
How to Apply:
Note: The HELB Loan Application process is free. Do not pay anyone to process your HELB Loan.