- Monday, 16 January 2017 How varsity is nurturing law student into art giant
- Monday, 16 January 2017 The story behind new graduate’s passionate note to Prof. Gicharu
- Saturday, 14 January 2017 Council chair vows: We won’t let down our guard on quality
- Thursday, 12 January 2017 Notice to all Students
- Thursday, 12 January 2017 Education system should be designed in way that nurtures and builds dreams
- Thursday, 12 January 2017 Let’s tighten grip on partnerships; they are handy, Chancellor asserts
- Wednesday, 11 January 2017 Meet the Don steering School of Business and Economics to greater heights
- Wednesday, 11 January 2017 For these students, studying at MKU has a special meaning
- Tuesday, 03 January 2017 Free Graduate Business Apprenticeship 2017
Call for continuing helb loan application
We would like to notify you that all Mount Kenya University students do qualify to receive financial help from the Higher Education Loans Board, however all the due processes and procedures must be followed as stipulated by HELB.
The Higher Education Loans Board wishes to inform students pursuing PhD, Masters and continuing Education (undergraduate) degree programs that applications for loans for the Financial Year 2016/2017 are open for salaried students enrolled in Public and Private Universities in Kenya recognized by the Commission for University Education (CUE).
How to Apply:
Note: The HELB Loan Application process is free. Do not pay anyone to process your HELB Loan.