- Friday, 24 March 2017 MKU to offer maritime, transport logistics course
- Friday, 24 March 2017 Notice of long vacation to all Government – Sponsored Students
- Thursday, 23 March 2017 Welcome to MKU for free medical screening
- Monday, 20 March 2017 MKU Releases a New Crop of Oracle Database Administrators
- Friday, 17 March 2017 Prof. Simon Gicharu fetes University Research team
- Friday, 17 March 2017 New MKUSA officials now ready for leadership
- Thursday, 16 March 2017 Call for applications to join Digital Varsity & School of Education
- Thursday, 16 March 2017 College of Health Science call for applications
- Thursday, 16 March 2017 Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery intake deferred to September
Call for continuing helb loan application
We would like to notify you that all Mount Kenya University students do qualify to receive financial help from the Higher Education Loans Board, however all the due processes and procedures must be followed as stipulated by HELB.
The Higher Education Loans Board wishes to inform students pursuing PhD, Masters and continuing Education (undergraduate) degree programs that applications for loans for the Financial Year 2016/2017 are open for salaried students enrolled in Public and Private Universities in Kenya recognized by the Commission for University Education (CUE).
How to Apply:
Note: The HELB Loan Application process is free. Do not pay anyone to process your HELB Loan.