- Friday, 28 April 2017 MKU receives 2905 Government Sponsored Students
- Thursday, 20 April 2017 Varsity’s Faculty member shines in Tanzania
- Thursday, 20 April 2017 How varsities can also help to keep the peace during elections
- Thursday, 20 April 2017 Student who wanted to sell kidney to study medicine
- Tuesday, 18 April 2017 Varsity to represent Private Universities in the Pharmacy & Poisons Board
- Saturday, 08 April 2017 Diploma and certificate programmes - May and September 2017 intakes
- Friday, 07 April 2017 Degree programmes - May and September 2017 intakes
- Friday, 07 April 2017 Kenya National Commission for UNESCO join hands with MKU
- Friday, 07 April 2017 Excellent Career Opportunities (April 2017 Announcement)
Call for continuing helb loan application
We would like to notify you that all Mount Kenya University students do qualify to receive financial help from the Higher Education Loans Board, however all the due processes and procedures must be followed as stipulated by HELB.
The Higher Education Loans Board wishes to inform students pursuing PhD, Masters and continuing Education (undergraduate) degree programs that applications for loans for the Financial Year 2016/2017 are open for salaried students enrolled in Public and Private Universities in Kenya recognized by the Commission for University Education (CUE).
How to Apply:
Note: The HELB Loan Application process is free. Do not pay anyone to process your HELB Loan.