- Tuesday, 23 January 2018 School of Business and Economics Public Lecture
- Tuesday, 23 January 2018 Notice to all government sponsored students on signing of nominal roll
- Monday, 22 January 2018 New dawn for diploma students in school of pharmacy
- Friday, 19 January 2018 Pre-varsity test proposed for students eyeing law
- Thursday, 18 January 2018 2018 courses available to government sponsored students (KUCCPS)
- Wednesday, 17 January 2018 Makerere University school of education delegates visited MKU
- Tuesday, 16 January 2018 Units registration notice
- Wednesday, 10 January 2018 Accreditation of Nursing Programme
- Monday, 08 January 2018 MKU open career day to be held on 13th January 2018
Call for 1st time undergraduate HELB loan application
We would like to notify you that all Mount Kenya University students do qualify to receive financial help from the Higher Education Loans Board, however all the due processes and procedures must be followed as stipulated by HELB.
Please apply for your first time loan before the closing date for the loan application is September 30th, 2016
How to Apply:
The closing date for the loan application is September 30th, 2016.
Notice available at:www.helb.co.ke