- Monday, 17 July 2017 Varsity unveils Centre for International & Development Law
- Thursday, 13 July 2017 Bungoma County Neonatal Project
- Thursday, 13 July 2017 Quenching a Parched Child
- Wednesday, 05 July 2017 A peek at 12th graduation Chief guests' profile, Prof. Olive Mugenda
- Wednesday, 05 July 2017 Examination notice to all students
- Monday, 03 July 2017 MKU Students who put me to high school
- Monday, 03 July 2017 CUE approved academic programmes
- Friday, 30 June 2017 Notice to DIBL Students
- Friday, 30 June 2017 MKU/MUBS Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) Program
Call for 1st time undergraduate HELB loan application
We would like to notify you that all Mount Kenya University students do qualify to receive financial help from the Higher Education Loans Board, however all the due processes and procedures must be followed as stipulated by HELB.
Please apply for your first time loan before the closing date for the loan application is September 30th, 2016
How to Apply:
The closing date for the loan application is September 30th, 2016.
Notice available at:www.helb.co.ke