- Friday, 20 January 2017 Invitation for a free Career day to be held in all campuses
- Monday, 16 January 2017 How varsity is nurturing law student into art giant
- Monday, 16 January 2017 The story behind new graduate’s passionate note to Prof. Gicharu
- Saturday, 14 January 2017 Council chair vows: We won’t let down our guard on quality
- Thursday, 12 January 2017 Notice to all Students
- Thursday, 12 January 2017 Education system should be designed in way that nurtures and builds dreams
- Thursday, 12 January 2017 Let’s tighten grip on partnerships; they are handy, Chancellor asserts
- Wednesday, 11 January 2017 Meet the Don steering School of Business and Economics to greater heights
- Wednesday, 11 January 2017 For these students, studying at MKU has a special meaning
Call for 1st time undergraduate HELB loan application
We would like to notify you that all Mount Kenya University students do qualify to receive financial help from the Higher Education Loans Board, however all the due processes and procedures must be followed as stipulated by HELB.
Please apply for your first time loan before the closing date for the loan application is September 30th, 2016
How to Apply:
The closing date for the loan application is September 30th, 2016.
Notice available at:www.helb.co.ke