- Friday, 20 April 2018 Notice to Government Sponsored Students
- Thursday, 19 April 2018 Notice to D.I.B.L students - Registration of units
- Thursday, 12 April 2018 MKU receives donations from seedling labs,USA
- Wednesday, 11 April 2018 MKU receives 2018/2019 Government Sponsored Students
- Wednesday, 11 April 2018 MKU awards STEP beneficiaries
- Friday, 06 April 2018 MKU appoints a new chancellor
- Wednesday, 04 April 2018 African universities must rethink financing models to stay afloat
- Tuesday, 03 April 2018 MKU nursing degree accreditation
- Thursday, 29 March 2018 Summarized Academic Calendar for May - August Semester/Trimester
Call for 1st time undergraduate HELB loan application
We would like to notify you that all Mount Kenya University students do qualify to receive financial help from the Higher Education Loans Board, however all the due processes and procedures must be followed as stipulated by HELB.
Please apply for your first time loan before the closing date for the loan application is September 30th, 2016
How to Apply:
The closing date for the loan application is September 30th, 2016.
Notice available at:www.helb.co.ke