- Thursday, 15 March 2018 MKU open career day to be held on 12th May,2018
- Monday, 12 March 2018 School of Education April /May 2018 Intake Programmes
- Thursday, 08 March 2018 Varsity launches QMS in line with ISO9001:2015
- Wednesday, 07 March 2018 MKU school of Law participated in insurance debate
- Tuesday, 06 March 2018 MKU partners with German Institute to train locals on data science
- Monday, 05 March 2018 MKU Kigali launches new Hospitality and Tourism facility
- Friday, 02 March 2018 Newly formed foundation to steer MKU charity work
- Friday, 02 March 2018 Why MKU is varsity of choice for many
- Friday, 02 March 2018 Delegation from Dubai visits MKU
Varsity launches QMS in line with ISO9001:2015
MKU on 6th March 2018 launched her Quality Management System that has been developed in line with ISO9001:2015 requirements.
The launch marked yet another first for MKU and it is geared towards meeting the certification timeline as set by Kenya Bureau of Standards.
Dr. Vincent Gaitho, the Vice-Chairman University Council who graced the launch, while making his remarks said “The University has reaped numerous benefits from the Quality Management System implementation which include among others; efficiency & effectiveness in operations, improved customer satisfaction and internationally acceptable practices”.
The fact that the University was certified under the ISO9001:2008 the same will become obsolete with effect from 1st September 2018 and therefore we must move with speed adopt the new status of certification as required by the Certifying Body i.e Kenya Bureau of Standards said Dr. Gaitho.
The Vice-Chancellor Prof. Stanley Waudo in his remarks appreciated the members staff for their commitment towards continual improvement.
The operations manuals were subsequently approved and released for implementation.