- Monday, 19 February 2018 MoU between MKU Kigali and RwandaAir
- Friday, 16 February 2018 MKU engineering alumnus among 10 winners in global innovation contest
- Friday, 16 February 2018 MKU Foundation’s Equip Africa College a game changer
- Friday, 16 February 2018 School of Education in elaborate growth plans
- Friday, 16 February 2018 MKU researchers working to help bring down malaria
- Thursday, 15 February 2018 Govt. report shows MKU law students excel in Bar exams
- Tuesday, 13 February 2018 Talks on for tripartite collaboration with NTU and Makerere University
- Tuesday, 13 February 2018 MKU is fine-tuning and enriching the DIBL module
- Tuesday, 13 February 2018 University established provident fund for all staff
H.E Deputy Governor Kajiado County, is a proud alumnus of MKU
“My name is Martin Moshisho Martine. I am the Deputy Governor of Kajiado County, so people address me as “His Excellency”. Importantly, I am a proud alumnus of Mount Kenya University and I have returned as a postgraduate student.
I first joined MKU in September 2009 to pursue diploma studies in banking and finance. In 2014, having moved on to degree studies, I graduated with a Bachelor of Business Management (Human Resource). I’m currently pursuing a Master of Business Administration, still at MKU.
In 2012, I was elected President of MKUSA, a position that enabled me to also serve at the National Secretariat of Kenya University Students Organisation (KUSO).
With these experiences, I bear testimony that Mount Kenya University offers equal opportunity to students to pursue their dreams and aspirations regardless of their background, faith, colour or gender.
Working at MKU
In 2017, I decided to join politics, not because I was tired of working at MKU, but because the university gave me a lot more to share with the world.
Working with MKU was a great experience. I am sincerely indebted to the leadership of the University for supporting employee development and growth.