Safaricom Blaze Campus Experience Zones Job Exposure Opportunity
The network that brought you Blaze is excited to offer 3 months job exposure internships to students with the right drive and hustle to be the voice of their generation.
Reporting to a business veteran/mentors/people leader, the 4 candidates will be guided to deliver high quality Customer Service as per set performance targets, as well as quality engagement with walk-in customers. They will also be tasked with the achievement of the zone outlet revenue targets.
Specific Areas of Exposure;
- Delivery of high quality customer service in all interactions with customers that meets and surpasses set Customer Satisfaction targets
- Update customer records on systems and databases;
- Registration, activation and end-to-end customer education on Safaricom offers on lines purchased
- M-PESA registration of all lines sold at the zone outlet
- Achievement of revenue targets
- Escalation of customer issues
- Accurate and timely filing of all customer documentation presented.
Who Makes the Cut?
- Must be an on-going undergraduate student at Mt. Kenya University (MKU) seeking attachment or awaiting graduation who is wholly available for the duration of the internship on full time basis.
- Excellent understanding of Safaricom products & services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (articulate) coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills.
- Upbeat, Proactive, Confident, Energetic.
- Ability to cope with pressure from customers while delivering quality service
- Able to troubleshoot to get more information from customers
- Able to advice the customers on products that best suit their needs/lifestyle
- Able to explain the value of the service offered to the customer by comparing with what is available in the market
Click here to view and download the advert