- Wednesday, 21 February 2018 Vacancy announcement : Principal ODEL
- Monday, 19 February 2018 MoU between MKU Kigali and RwandaAir
- Friday, 16 February 2018 MKU engineering alumnus among 10 winners in global innovation contest
- Friday, 16 February 2018 MKU Foundation’s Equip Africa College a game changer
- Friday, 16 February 2018 School of Education in elaborate growth plans
- Friday, 16 February 2018 MKU researchers working to help bring down malaria
- Thursday, 15 February 2018 Govt. report shows MKU law students excel in Bar exams
- Tuesday, 13 February 2018 Talks on for tripartite collaboration with NTU and Makerere University
- Tuesday, 13 February 2018 MKU is fine-tuning and enriching the DIBL module
Government sponsored students to report in September 2017
The University management extends a warm welcome to the successful government-sponsored students who were selected to join Mount Kenya University to pursue their careers in internationally recognized academic programmes in September 2017 intake.
REPORTING AND REGISTRATION DATES: Monday,4th September, 2017 to Friday 8th September, 2017
at Main Campus, Thika.
Students Orientation: 8th September, 2017
Commencement of Lectures: 11th September, 2017.
Candidates can either download the admission letters and registration documents from the student portal in the University website or visit the nearest University campus/ ODEL Centre. Download the list of students and the prospective courses
1. Go to the student portal i.e. https://studentportal.mku.ac.ke/
2. Go to applicants /new students
3. Enter the application reference or the index no./year e.g. 08237009083/2016
4. Click generate applicant letter of offer.