- Thursday, 21 September 2017 MKU is now a member of United Nations Academic Impact (UNAI)
- Thursday, 21 September 2017 Academic Guidelines on:
- Wednesday, 20 September 2017 MKU Foundation donates KSH 10 Million
- Wednesday, 20 September 2017 Makerere University and MKU signs an MoU
- Tuesday, 19 September 2017 Graduation fee review notice
- Wednesday, 13 September 2017 Frequently Asked Questions on Implemented Biometric Technology
- Monday, 04 September 2017 Digital Varsity Call for September 2017 applications
- Monday, 04 September 2017 September 2017 Intake Registration Procedure
- Saturday, 02 September 2017 Government sponsored students to report in September 2017
Government sponsored students to report in September 2017
The University management extends a warm welcome to the successful government-sponsored students who were selected to join Mount Kenya University to pursue their careers in internationally recognized academic programmes in September 2017 intake.
REPORTING AND REGISTRATION DATES: Monday,4th September, 2017 to Friday 8th September, 2017
at Main Campus, Thika.
Students Orientation: 8th September, 2017
Commencement of Lectures: 11th September, 2017.
Candidates can either download the admission letters and registration documents from the student portal in the University website or visit the nearest University campus/ ODEL Centre. Download the list of students and the prospective courses
1. Go to the student portal i.e. https://studentportal.mku.ac.ke/
2. Go to applicants /new students
3. Enter the application reference or the index no./year e.g. 08237009083/2016
4. Click generate applicant letter of offer.