- Monday, 25 September 2017 MKU Marks UN International Peace Day
- Monday, 25 September 2017 Vacancy announcement: Assistant Webmaster Position
- Thursday, 21 September 2017 MKU is now a member of United Nations Academic Impact (UNAI)
- Thursday, 21 September 2017 Academic Guidelines on:
- Wednesday, 20 September 2017 MKU Foundation donates KSH 10 Million
- Wednesday, 20 September 2017 Makerere University and MKU signs an MoU
- Tuesday, 19 September 2017 Graduation fee review notice
- Wednesday, 13 September 2017 Frequently Asked Questions on Implemented Biometric Technology
- Monday, 04 September 2017 Digital Varsity Call for September 2017 applications
Career Opportunities (August 2017)
Mount Kenya University(MKU), a Chartered and ISO 9001:2008 Certified University operating as an institution of higher learning in East Africa is rebranding to align itself with its Vision- to be a Global Centre of Excellence in Education, Research and Innovation in Science and Technology. The university has received high global rankings in various aspects including the recent webometrics that ranked MKU E-repository first among private universities in Kenya, 22nd in Africa and 1,013th in the world.
MKU will continue to sustain global competitiveness and the ever improving local and international ranking as well as the positive complement given by its development partners who have committed their resources in support of infrastructure and research. In order to ensure continuous improvement in service delivery, the University has re-engineered its operations and has put in place strategies including strengthening human and academic resources in Kenya and Rwanda to enhance processes and improve efficiency.
In pursuit of the University focus to be a center of academic excellence, the University wishes to recruit qualified academic and administrative staff in the following areas:
Applicants are required to submit applications giving details of the educational and professional qualifications, age, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address, a detailed curriculum vitae including three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicant’s competence and area of specialization.
Applications should be addressed to;
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Administration, Planning and Institutional Advancement,
Mount Kenya University,
Main Campus, Thika,
General Kago Road,