- Tuesday, 21 November 2017 Kick start your career with us today
- Monday, 20 November 2017 MKU and Partners for Care anti-jigger campaign in Kilifi County
- Thursday, 16 November 2017 Vacant position
- Thursday, 16 November 2017 Administration of Special/Supplementary examinations
- Monday, 13 November 2017 Call for innovative & creative activities for professional student associations
- Tuesday, 07 November 2017 Reviewed dates for D.I.B.L December 2017
- Friday, 03 November 2017 13th Graduation Ceremony Announcement - 15th December 2017
- Friday, 03 November 2017 January 2018 intake
- Thursday, 02 November 2017 Courses available to government sponsored students (KUCCPS)
No regret for choosing MKU
Mr Koech Joseph is the Baringo County Assembly Clerk. He has previously served as town clerk and clerk to council in various counties and municipalities in Kenya.
His experience stretches beyond 26 years. To add more knowledge, he is currently studying at MKU Eldoret for a Master’s degree in Public Administration and Management. He says: “I chose MKU because of the following reasons: Flexible learning modes;
students finish their courses within the stipulated time; MKU past students employed in various county assemblies that I have worked in are very competent and professional in their duties; the fees are affordable and the payment mode is very flexible.”
Koech adds that he also realized MKU programmes were market driven. “Therefore, I recommend all prospective students to join MKU, and if you are an employer, consider MKU graduates and your organization won’t regret it,” he offers.
“MKU, My University, My Choice, My Future.”