- Friday, 16 February 2018 MKU engineering alumnus among 10 winners in global innovation contest
- Friday, 16 February 2018 MKU Foundation’s Equip Africa College a game changer
- Friday, 16 February 2018 School of Education in elaborate growth plans
- Friday, 16 February 2018 MKU researchers working to help bring down malaria
- Thursday, 15 February 2018 Govt. report shows MKU law students excel in Bar exams
- Tuesday, 13 February 2018 Talks on for tripartite collaboration with NTU and Makerere University
- Tuesday, 13 February 2018 MKU is fine-tuning and enriching the DIBL module
- Tuesday, 13 February 2018 University established provident fund for all staff
- Tuesday, 13 February 2018 Don receives scholarship to study relationship between science & religion
No regret for choosing MKU
Mr Koech Joseph is the Baringo County Assembly Clerk. He has previously served as town clerk and clerk to council in various counties and municipalities in Kenya.
His experience stretches beyond 26 years. To add more knowledge, he is currently studying at MKU Eldoret for a Master’s degree in Public Administration and Management. He says: “I chose MKU because of the following reasons: Flexible learning modes;
students finish their courses within the stipulated time; MKU past students employed in various county assemblies that I have worked in are very competent and professional in their duties; the fees are affordable and the payment mode is very flexible.”
Koech adds that he also realized MKU programmes were market driven. “Therefore, I recommend all prospective students to join MKU, and if you are an employer, consider MKU graduates and your organization won’t regret it,” he offers.
“MKU, My University, My Choice, My Future.”