- Tuesday, 21 November 2017 Kick start your career with us today
- Monday, 20 November 2017 MKU and Partners for Care anti-jigger campaign in Kilifi County
- Thursday, 16 November 2017 Vacant position
- Thursday, 16 November 2017 Administration of Special/Supplementary examinations
- Monday, 13 November 2017 Call for innovative & creative activities for professional student associations
- Tuesday, 07 November 2017 Reviewed dates for D.I.B.L December 2017
- Friday, 03 November 2017 13th Graduation Ceremony Announcement - 15th December 2017
- Friday, 03 November 2017 January 2018 intake
- Thursday, 02 November 2017 Courses available to government sponsored students (KUCCPS)
MKU web policy results in higher ranking
Varsity’s E-repository rated second in Kenya
Webometrics ranking of electronic repositories has rated Mount Kenya University (MKU) as a tower of open access knowledge in Africa.
The university’s electronic repository emerged second among Kenyan universities, just behind the University of Nairobi’s E-repository. It was also ranked among the top 25 on the continent, at position 22.
The latest ranking, released mid-July, shows that MKU’s E-repository surged from position three to two, making it the top ranked private university in Kenya.
The MKU E-repository is a rich open access archive for collecting, preserving and disseminating digital materials of scholarly works.
The high ranking is a confirmation that MKU’s web policy is spot on and has succeeded in spurring the electronic publication of mountains of quality scholarly works available to audiences across the globe – at the click of a mouse.