MKU-CSAK hosts national public debate on religion & politics
Christian and Scientific Association of Kenya (CSAK) is a professional, non-political, non-sectarian Association geared towards enhancing coexistence of science and religion. The Association is legally registered in Kenya.
In an endeavor to continuously engage and enhance harmonious coexistence of Faith and science, CSAK Secretariat has organized a National Public Debate themed “The Clash between Religion and Politics in Kenya: Is it Real or Perceived?’’ to be held on Friday, May 26, 2017 at Mount Kenya University - Thika Campus, Indoor Games Arena between 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m
The invited panelists are;
- Professor PLO Lumumba, the Director, Kenya School of Law
- Professor Joseph D. Galgalo, the Vice-Chancellor, St. Paul’s University and Patron of CSAK
- Dr Esha Faki, Muslim Scholar, Maseno University
- Dr Joyce Nyairo, Director, Santuri Media
The objectives of the Christian and Scientific Association of Kenya are;
- To promote understanding of science and religion
- To explore interactions between science and faith in the African context
- To provide a platform for narrowing the knowledge and attitude gap between science and religion.
- To promote synergetic interaction among science, culture and religion
Download National Public Debate Program