- Friday, 24 March 2017 MKU to offer maritime, transport logistics course
- Friday, 24 March 2017 Notice of long vacation to all Government – Sponsored Students
- Thursday, 23 March 2017 Welcome to MKU for free medical screening
- Monday, 20 March 2017 MKU Releases a New Crop of Oracle Database Administrators
- Friday, 17 March 2017 Prof. Simon Gicharu fetes University Research team
- Friday, 17 March 2017 New MKUSA officials now ready for leadership
- Thursday, 16 March 2017 Call for applications to join Digital Varsity & School of Education
- Thursday, 16 March 2017 College of Health Science call for applications
- Thursday, 16 March 2017 Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery intake deferred to September
MKU Dons and Students visit to Poland
MKU Acting Dean, School of Hospitality, Travel and Tourism Management, Jane Kanjuru and the Head of Department management, John Muhia are back from Poland following a successful 10 days visit which was fullysponsored by Erasmus+ Program. Two (2) Mount Kenya University students are also set to visit the same University under the same program between February and May 2017
The Dons paid a visit to Chancellor and Founder of Vincent Paul University in Lublin, Poland where they finalized on the students travel plans and visited University Academic Physiotherapy Centre and Cube Club where students will be accommodated during their five (5) months stay.
The duo held a meeting with theCommission for International Scientific Co-Operation in Tourism & Business and discussed the modalities of students exchange programs through video conferences and joint conferences. Possible topics to be offered online by Dr Grzegorz Gil, lecturer Vincent Paul University will include:
During their stay, the dons where able to attend staff training mobility at VPU and to deliver the staff mobility lecture to Tourism, Hospitality and International Business Management students.