- Wednesday, 15 February 2017 Varsity introduces Diploma in Financial Economics
- Wednesday, 15 February 2017 The Italian International Development Centre’s (IDC) Visit
- Monday, 13 February 2017 Address by Vice-Chancellor on student council inauguration ceremony
- Friday, 10 February 2017 Collection of Certificates / Revocation
- Wednesday, 01 February 2017 GEA fast gaining a global outlook as foreign delegations seek partnership
- Tuesday, 31 January 2017 Excitation at MKU as its honorary doctor becomes the first African to be
- Monday, 30 January 2017 Why our decision to build a modern engineering school is on point
- Friday, 27 January 2017 MKU Rwanda holds pedagogical skills training workshop
MKU Dons and Students visit to Poland
MKU Acting Dean, School of Hospitality, Travel and Tourism Management, Jane Kanjuru and the Head of Department management, John Muhia are back from Poland following a successful 10 days visit which was fullysponsored by Erasmus+ Program. Two (2) Mount Kenya University students are also set to visit the same University under the same program between February and May 2017
The Dons paid a visit to Chancellor and Founder of Vincent Paul University in Lublin, Poland where they finalized on the students travel plans and visited University Academic Physiotherapy Centre and Cube Club where students will be accommodated during their five (5) months stay.
The duo held a meeting with theCommission for International Scientific Co-Operation in Tourism & Business and discussed the modalities of students exchange programs through video conferences and joint conferences. Possible topics to be offered online by Dr Grzegorz Gil, lecturer Vincent Paul University will include:
During their stay, the dons where able to attend staff training mobility at VPU and to deliver the staff mobility lecture to Tourism, Hospitality and International Business Management students.