- Monday, 17 July 2017 Varsity unveils Centre for International & Development Law
- Thursday, 13 July 2017 Bungoma County Neonatal Project
- Thursday, 13 July 2017 Quenching a Parched Child
- Wednesday, 05 July 2017 A peek at 12th graduation Chief guests' profile, Prof. Olive Mugenda
- Wednesday, 05 July 2017 Examination notice to all students
- Monday, 03 July 2017 MKU Students who put me to high school
- Monday, 03 July 2017 CUE approved academic programmes
- Friday, 30 June 2017 Notice to DIBL Students
- Friday, 30 June 2017 MKU/MUBS Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) Program
MKU Dons and Students visit to Poland
MKU Acting Dean, School of Hospitality, Travel and Tourism Management, Jane Kanjuru and the Head of Department management, John Muhia are back from Poland following a successful 10 days visit which was fullysponsored by Erasmus+ Program. Two (2) Mount Kenya University students are also set to visit the same University under the same program between February and May 2017
The Dons paid a visit to Chancellor and Founder of Vincent Paul University in Lublin, Poland where they finalized on the students travel plans and visited University Academic Physiotherapy Centre and Cube Club where students will be accommodated during their five (5) months stay.
The duo held a meeting with theCommission for International Scientific Co-Operation in Tourism & Business and discussed the modalities of students exchange programs through video conferences and joint conferences. Possible topics to be offered online by Dr Grzegorz Gil, lecturer Vincent Paul University will include:
During their stay, the dons where able to attend staff training mobility at VPU and to deliver the staff mobility lecture to Tourism, Hospitality and International Business Management students.