- Tuesday, 21 November 2017 Kick start your career with us today
- Monday, 20 November 2017 MKU and Partners for Care anti-jigger campaign in Kilifi County
- Thursday, 16 November 2017 Vacant position
- Thursday, 16 November 2017 Administration of Special/Supplementary examinations
- Monday, 13 November 2017 Call for innovative & creative activities for professional student associations
- Tuesday, 07 November 2017 Reviewed dates for D.I.B.L December 2017
- Friday, 03 November 2017 13th Graduation Ceremony Announcement - 15th December 2017
- Friday, 03 November 2017 January 2018 intake
- Thursday, 02 November 2017 Courses available to government sponsored students (KUCCPS)
MKU Dons and Students visit to Poland
MKU Acting Dean, School of Hospitality, Travel and Tourism Management, Jane Kanjuru and the Head of Department management, John Muhia are back from Poland following a successful 10 days visit which was fullysponsored by Erasmus+ Program. Two (2) Mount Kenya University students are also set to visit the same University under the same program between February and May 2017
The Dons paid a visit to Chancellor and Founder of Vincent Paul University in Lublin, Poland where they finalized on the students travel plans and visited University Academic Physiotherapy Centre and Cube Club where students will be accommodated during their five (5) months stay.
The duo held a meeting with theCommission for International Scientific Co-Operation in Tourism & Business and discussed the modalities of students exchange programs through video conferences and joint conferences. Possible topics to be offered online by Dr Grzegorz Gil, lecturer Vincent Paul University will include:
During their stay, the dons where able to attend staff training mobility at VPU and to deliver the staff mobility lecture to Tourism, Hospitality and International Business Management students.