- Thursday, 20 April 2017 Varsity’s Faculty member shines in Tanzania
- Thursday, 20 April 2017 How varsities can also help to keep the peace during elections
- Thursday, 20 April 2017 Student who wanted to sell kidney to study medicine
- Tuesday, 18 April 2017 Varsity to represent Private Universities in the Pharmacy & Poisons Board
- Saturday, 08 April 2017 Diploma and certificate programmes - May and September 2017 intakes
- Friday, 07 April 2017 Degree programmes - May and September 2017 intakes
- Friday, 07 April 2017 Kenya National Commission for UNESCO join hands with MKU
- Friday, 07 April 2017 Excellent Career Opportunities (April 2017 Announcement)
- Wednesday, 05 April 2017 MKU students beneficiaries travel to Poland
MKU Dons and Students visit to Poland
MKU Acting Dean, School of Hospitality, Travel and Tourism Management, Jane Kanjuru and the Head of Department management, John Muhia are back from Poland following a successful 10 days visit which was fullysponsored by Erasmus+ Program. Two (2) Mount Kenya University students are also set to visit the same University under the same program between February and May 2017
The Dons paid a visit to Chancellor and Founder of Vincent Paul University in Lublin, Poland where they finalized on the students travel plans and visited University Academic Physiotherapy Centre and Cube Club where students will be accommodated during their five (5) months stay.
The duo held a meeting with theCommission for International Scientific Co-Operation in Tourism & Business and discussed the modalities of students exchange programs through video conferences and joint conferences. Possible topics to be offered online by Dr Grzegorz Gil, lecturer Vincent Paul University will include:
During their stay, the dons where able to attend staff training mobility at VPU and to deliver the staff mobility lecture to Tourism, Hospitality and International Business Management students.