- Friday, 20 January 2017 Invitation for a free Career day to be held in all campuses
- Monday, 16 January 2017 How varsity is nurturing law student into art giant
- Monday, 16 January 2017 The story behind new graduate’s passionate note to Prof. Gicharu
- Saturday, 14 January 2017 Council chair vows: We won’t let down our guard on quality
- Thursday, 12 January 2017 Notice to all Students
- Thursday, 12 January 2017 Education system should be designed in way that nurtures and builds dreams
- Thursday, 12 January 2017 Let’s tighten grip on partnerships; they are handy, Chancellor asserts
- Wednesday, 11 January 2017 Meet the Don steering School of Business and Economics to greater heights
- Wednesday, 11 January 2017 For these students, studying at MKU has a special meaning
MKU Dons and Students visit to Poland
MKU Acting Dean, School of Hospitality, Travel and Tourism Management, Jane Kanjuru and the Head of Department management, John Muhia are back from Poland following a successful 10 days visit which was fullysponsored by Erasmus+ Program. Two (2) Mount Kenya University students are also set to visit the same University under the same program between February and May 2017
The Dons paid a visit to Chancellor and Founder of Vincent Paul University in Lublin, Poland where they finalized on the students travel plans and visited University Academic Physiotherapy Centre and Cube Club where students will be accommodated during their five (5) months stay.
The duo held a meeting with theCommission for International Scientific Co-Operation in Tourism & Business and discussed the modalities of students exchange programs through video conferences and joint conferences. Possible topics to be offered online by Dr Grzegorz Gil, lecturer Vincent Paul University will include:
During their stay, the dons where able to attend staff training mobility at VPU and to deliver the staff mobility lecture to Tourism, Hospitality and International Business Management students.