ADM011 Customer Service Officers
This position reports to the Customer Service Manager and will be responsible for responding to a variety of customer requests and inquiries via the telephone or in person over the counter. Providing and promoting a professional, high quality, front line customer focused service.
Principal Responsibilities are:
- Dealing with all customer enquiries in relation to the University's services and resolving the same at first point of contact.
- Ensuring that all calls to the Campus are dealt with promptly, in line with the University's standards and targets.
- Having full knowledge and ability to access all services to help meet the individual needs of our customers.
- Liaising with colleagues in relevant offices so as to resolve enquiries appropriately.
- Ensuring that customers are advised of alternative communication methods.
- Following current procedures when transferring a call to another member of staff for specialist advice.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for all enquiries presented to the Campus
- Dealing with all calls and enquiries received within the Campus in line with the University's policies and procedures.
- Performing any other duty that may be assigned from time to time by the immediate supervisor.
- Have a Bachelor's degree in any of the following disciplines: Social Sciences, Management, Business Administration, Office Administration or a related degree qualification from a recognized institution;
- Have served in the position of Customer Care Officer for a minimum period of two (2) years or in a comparable and relevant position in the public or private sector;
- Have demonstrated professional competence and ability in planning and administration of Customer Care functions;
- Be proficient in the relevant computer applications;
- Have superior communication skills.
- A team player with experience in dealing with the public.