MKU receives 2905 Government Sponsored Students
The University management congratulates and extends a warm welcome to all the successful government sponsored students who have been selected to join Mount Kenya University to pursue their careers in internationally recognized academic programmes.
REPORTING AND REGISTRATION DATES: Monday, 22nd May, 2017 and Tuesday 23rd May, 2017 at Main Campus, Thika.
Student Orientation: 24th May, 2017
Commencement of Lectures: 25th May, 2017.
1. Go to the student portal i.e. https://studentportal.mku.ac.ke/
2. Go to applicants /new students
3. Enter the application reference or the index no./year e.g. 08237009083/2016
4. Click generate applicant letter of offer.
All 2017/2018 government sponsored students can check their allocated programmes from www.mku.ac.ke
- Last year we received the first group of government students,click here to read about their experience at the University
- All government sponsored students can click here to check their names and the program allocated.
- 2017/2018 government sponsored students fee structure Click Here
- Frequently asked questions on KUCCPS 2017/2018 placement
Congratulations once again and welcome to the preferred University.