MKU Live Chat Platform
Mount Kenya University Customer Care department has extended their services to your desk through MKU live chat platform; this is aimed to increase your access to MKU information and to cut on your cost.
Through this platform you will be able to interact with various offices of the institution without physically visiting them.
How to use MKU live chat
- Select the office you would like to communicate to and press the image on your screen
- Check if the office is online,if yes processed to next step
- Type your name and press enter
- Wait for our customer care officers to respond to you. If we don’t answer your question right away, we’re busy assisting other live chat System users. Please be patient and we’ll get to you as soon as we can.
The Office is offline
If the office is offline please leave a message and we will contact you within 24 hrs
Terms and Conditions:
- Mount Kenya University reserves the right to save conversation records between you and the customer care official.
- Under no circumstance will the University user’s personal identification be revealed.
- The University will protect your privacy and any information you provide will remain strictly confidential.