Certificate in Bridging Physics
Many O-level students are limited in careers and training by their poor O level physics performance. This has killed the morale of many and forced them into less desirable alternatives. This course examines selected topics in Mechanics, Waves and Electricity, and Magnetism up to a level where university physics study can commence.
The bridging course in Physics is an intensive study program for preparing such category of students and hence enabling them pursue higher education in physical sciences, agriculture and industrial courses.
Why study the programme
- To strengthen students skills and capacity in science subjects.
- To enable the students attain the minimum admission requirement(s) in the science subject(s) for Tertiary and University education.
- To assist the students to acquire and understand the basic principles of Physics,
- Upgrade secondary school leaver’s competence in Physics in order to attain the entry qualifications for courses in tertiary institutions.
- Improve the trainee’s Physics skills.
Download the most recent fee structure here
Applications can be downloded here , you can also submit your application online here